Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kill Ants Now! Two Ingredient Ant Bait.

This picture was in my Facebook feed this morning.  Now, I don't know anyone who is a fan of ants around their home, even if they are necessary little critters in the scheme of life.  They are not necessary in my house though and I hate using real pesticides around my kids and pets so I'm always on the look out for a good remedy that is a bit more natural but still works.  The original post at A Good Tired is cute and worth reading, so go check it out!

For my own self-reference, here's the important part.


Materials:
· 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 ½ tbsp. Borax
· 2 cups water
· Empty jar with lid
· Cotton balls
· Tin foil/ coke bottle lids, milk lids, yogurt lids
Directions:
1. Boil water, then pour in empty jar
2. Add sugar and borax to hot water and stir until completely dissolved
3. Soak cotton balls with mixture and place on a small tin foil piece or old drinking lid
4. Place cotton ball wherever you have ants!
5. 24 hours later, get your summer back, your car back, your kitchen back!… ant free.
Here's to ant free homes!

3 comments:

  1. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! best lasko fans

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot dissertation internet websites via the web as soon as you look for not surprisingly listed as part of your article. best ant killer for lawns

    ReplyDelete