Thursday, October 23, 2014

White Trash Cereal Treats (Plus Gifting Ideas!)

This little gem was buried in my email archives way back in 2008.  I haven't made it yet, but it looks yummy.  I think I would be a cute when given with a humerous red neck / white trash themed gift.  I'd  package this in a large mason jar, tie a burlap bow around the top and pair it with one of the fun ideas I posted below the recipe.

White Trash Cereal Treats



Ingredients:

  •  2 lb. white chocolate shaved and melted
  • 3 1/2 C Cheerios
  • 3 C Rice Chex (small box)
  • 3 C Corn Chex (small box)
  • 1 lb. plain M&Ms
  • 2 1/2 C salted mixed nuts (no peanuts)
  • 2 C small pretzels (Eagle snacks or other small, straight pretzel)

Directions:

Mix everything except chocolate well in large bowl.  Pour melted chocolate over everything and mix well until coated.  Spread over foil lined cookie sheet and allow to cool completely then break up into desired sizes.

Red Neck / White Trash Humorous Gift Ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment